CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

December 18, 2010

Golden Blissfulness

Wives, enjoy this holiday with your family. Do something special for your husband during this season. Surprise him with his favorites. Whether if it's home baked cookies, sexy simple lingerie, renting his favorite movie or video game.

Keep the house neat and in order. This time of year can get very hectic and disorderly, so try your best to run a tight ship. If you have older children then make sure you delegate the responsibilities.

Look good around the house too! Wives make sure your face is clean, hair neat, and smelling good. Keep your skin moisturized. No need for rough alligator skin with talons, lol. Speaking of toes, if you can, get a pedicure or do it yourself. Keep those toes pretty during this cold season. Husbands will appreciate it (although they may not acknowledge it).

I'll be back to blog again. I miss you all. I had some challenges with my health. I just wasn't mentally there to blog...feel me..but stay tuned. 2011 here I come!

Have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!


Yours truly,

Lady A

6 comments:

Fran said...

Glad to have you back! Sorry to hear about the health issues, but I'm sure God has done his thing.

Merry xmas and happy new year in advance! I really missed you.

God Bless xxx

Adrienne said...

Thank you soooooo much for your blog! God bless you in all you do. Praying for your health and the health of your family. Coming from a family where being a wife was not capitalized on, I appreciate the tips and I know my husband will too!

MUCH love!!!

Adrienne

Chichi said...

Great post and very valid points. This is our first Christmas and I want it to be special. There is so much going on and so much to do, I don't want to neglect him in any way!

Good to have you back. Hope you're feeling better!

Lady A said...

@Fran, hey love! Thank you and you also have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year!!! I miss u too!
@Adrienne, aww thanks! I appreciate the love. I hope I will be of help in your marriage! Merry Christmas!
@Chichi, girl, I know it's been 4ever! Yes, you will do just fine tending to Mr. Just don't over do it, lol Thanks for being patience with me...yup, I'm back....I just might do a blog for u and other 1st timers for the holidays....mmm, lol!

Tolulope Popoola said...

Glad to read something from you again, hope your health is getting better now. Wish you too a very blessed Christmas and a wonderful 2011!

Lady A said...

@FavouredG, yes, my health is getting better, thank you! U also have a BLESSED Christmas and a wonderful 2011!